Tuesday, April 12, 2016

If Only Disney

*** Selected as a Chross "Spanking Of The Week" ***

It's no secret--one of my favorite vacation spots is DisneyWorld.  Yes, even at my advanced age.  (Be careful what jokes you make, ladies.  I'm not so old that I can't still put you over my knee!)  I can't really explain it.  Maybe it just awakens my inner child and takes me back to a simpler place and time.  I always feel a sense of peace and serenity when I'm there.

That is, of course, unless I happen to be on a ride that breaks down while I'm on it.  That's bound to happen now and again.  Just my luck, it happened to me once in the middle of "Small World".  The ride and animatronic figures stopped--but the song that accompanies you on the ride kept playing over and over.  "It's A Small World, After All" is pretty much an earworm by itself.  Now add in having it repeated over and over and over while you wait for the ride to resume.  I had that damn song stuck in my head for weeks!  And by the time I did get out of there, I was certainly in a mood to spank someone!

Maybe there should be a DisneyWorld for adults that caters to some of the things we like. Animatronic figures involved in OTK activity should be easy for Disney to pull off. And as far as a song to tie it all together?  How about:

It's a world of paddles
A world of canes
It's a hairbrush world  
Filled with stinging pain
Every bad girl can see
When she's over a knee
It's a Spank-o world.

I'm a Spank-o, after all
I'm a Spank-o, after all
I'm a Spank-o, after all
It's a Spank-o World.

As for what the spanking figures along the course of the ride would look like, maybe the following drawings from various artists will give the Imagineers some ideas.....
















2 comments:

jimc said...

Great song, but now I have the original song in my head again. I would love to see all the Disney princesses spanked . There was a great one commissioned by Lone Wolf several years ago by Pal Comix about Ariel wanting spankings and it was really neat. I like all of your pairings I saw one recently about Elsa and Anna (Anna was getting a spanking from Elsa and she had a classic line " Wait Elsa, Something's wrong. I've never had a spanking , but I know my bottom is not supposed to be freezing. So Elsa changes to a more tradional implement to bring the heat back into her sister's bottom.) I always remember in Cinderella the 2 step sisters going back to bed and their mother pulling the blankets off them and both girls protecting their bottoms as their Mother had obviously caned them in the past. And I always thought Belle's fathers invention was a spanking machine that he mutated. Great finds thank you for sharing them. Have a great day.
JIm

Dr. Ken said...

Jim -- I think I've seen some of the Ariel drawings, but not the "Frozen" ones. And that song is most definitely an earworm, make no mistake!